Fidelcrest Trading Challenge is an evaluation service including following services:
- Account set up with chosen options (within max 72 business hours)
- Initial Capital
- Profit target / Trading strategy
- Trading platform
- Automated 24/7 account monitoring
- Trader support during the business hours (Live Chat and Email)
- Manual account review after the trading period of 30 business days if the agreed profit target has been reached, trader hasn’t violated rules and all trading objectives have been met. Manual account review will be completed within 3 business days. Trader receives account review results to his/her email address.
- Diploma for traders who have successfully passed the Trading Challenge evaluation.
Fidelcrest Trading Challenge Programs include trading period of maximum 30 business days. The trading period will start when the trader opens his/her first position. Fidelcrest stores Trading Challenge account history for at least 90 days. Trading history is available for 3rd party review on MyFxBook.
When has the Trading Challenge Program been delivered?
Trading program has been fully delivered once purchased account and monitoring has been set up, the credentials have been sent to your email address and trading account has been reviewed by Fidelcrest. Trading program can also end earlier in case the trader has violated agreed trading rules or objectives during the trading period. In this case trader will receive email about account/trading program cancellation within 72 business hours from the violation. Trader has the right to require manual account review in case profit target has been reached and trader hasn’t violated any agreed rules but account has been cancelled by Fidelcrest due to possible technical error with automated trading monitoring system hosted by Fidelcrest. Fidelcrest is not responsible in any errors due to involvement of 3rd party service providers.